|Lucy checks out the loot.|
- Buy your cat catnip/based treats. Eamon received both a catnip-filled cigar and a ball of pressed catnip. He loves catnip, so this makes an appropriate treat.
- Use a laser toy or feather toy to play with your cat. Spend one-on-one time with your cat.
- Run a load of towels through the dryer, and heap them on your cat's favorite napping spot. Most cats love something warm, warm, warm to sleep in.
- Make yourself a cake. After all, you've done your part to keep your cat healthy and happy for a year, so treat yourself to something you love. (I made a chocolate mocha cake with mocha buttercream frosting. Yum!)
- Donate to an animal charity of your choice, in honor of your cat.
- While it may not be fun, now is also a great time to schedule your cat's annual veterinary exam. You'll remember to make the call every year, and good health makes a great gift.