Friday, August 22, 2014

Eamon cat loves his Adequan!

Eamon the cat stretched out on the floor

Two weeks ago, this is what Eamon looked like, almost all of the time. He picked a spot on the floor, usually right in the center of the action, and he stayed right there. He could see everything that was going on, and that's always been important to him, but he just didn't seem willing to move around very much. (I wrote about that in detail here.)

I've been giving him Adequan injections since that time, and I'm happy to report that they seem to be making a huge difference. He sometimes lies on the floor like this, especially if it's been a long day and he's a little tired, but he's been spending more time up in chairs and in his cat beds. If something interesting happens, he can hop over and check it out, so he no longer feels the need to stay parked in the middle.

He's also doing a lot of things that were just too difficult for him to do a few weeks ago. I've caught him up on the kitchen counters, looking for food (bad kitty!). I've also caught him chasing his tail, and romping with his kitty friends. He's also been running to me for attention, especially in the middle of the night, and I haven't seen him do that in several years.

So in short, this stuff actually works. It's amazing. I recommend it. Eamon recommends it.

I have my healthy cat back.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this review. I just like this medication, so I wrote about it. 

No comments: