Friday, December 5, 2014

Pug deep thoughts: 5 expressions translated into English

Curly tails, smooshed faces, underbites... Pugs are simply designed to look a little silly. (And that's a big part of why we love them.)

But beneath the wrinkles and creamy fur lies a delicate sensibility. In fact, these little dogs can be intense worriers, filled with doubt about the world and their place in it.

Don't believe me? Let's tap into the pug-translate-o-meter and decode what Liam is thinking in these five photos.

"What's life really about? I mean, there are toys on my back and
sunshine here at my feet. What what's that really worth?
What does it all mean?"
"Why do people insist on taking my photograph? Does it mean
that I'm good looking, or are the humans making fun of me?"
"Is my food really organic, or is that just a marketing label
that I can't really trust?"
"I know I peed on these leaves yesterday, but the rain washed
my marks away. Is all of life so futile?"
"Sure, I have a lot of toys right now. But are they really enough?
Maybe I should get a few more."
Cheer up, Liam! Life is wonderful! Maybe I should give him a few extra snacks today to boost his mood. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment