Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wordless Wednesday blog hop!

Sinead the Boston terrier performing a perfect head tip
Sinead spent a lot of the weekend visiting relatives and making new friends. She had a blast, and it's good practice, as she'll be meeting tons of new people when we head to Nashville for the BlogPaws conference in May.

Speaking of BlogPaws, this entry is part of their blog hop program! Click on the icons below to find some new friends. And, be sure to leave me a comment on this blog! I'd love to meet you.


6 comments:

  1. Hello Sinead, we love making new friends too...will you be ours? WW Woofs from Belinha, Moleque & Nina (a.k.a The Dogvine Crew) in London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends at the BlogPaws conference. I'm sad that I have to pass this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you'll miss it. But thanks for the words of encouragement! I have high hopes.

      Delete
  3. you are too cute
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inquisitive look you've got there!

    ReplyDelete