Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Cat on a sunny windowsill, thinking deep thoughts

Eamon the cat on the windowsill

On Sunday morning, I caught Eamon in a remarkably contemplative mood on the windowsill, tucked between the indoor fern and the outdoor grape arbor. I just love the contrast between the two plants, and his thoughtful expression. I took quite a few photos before he got annoyed with me and flounced away.

Eamon the cat on the windowsill
Eamon the cat sees birds outside
Eamon the cat looking at the camera

Which one do you like best? Leave me a note in the comments and let me know.

And do visit some of the other blogs in this blog hop. There's some great stuff this week!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think Eamon would agree with you. Come to think of it, most cats would!

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the first one. He looks very hopeful and involved in the moment. I agree that the colors and shadows of that area work with him very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Morning light is best for these shoots, I think. Get better colors and shadows that way!

      Delete
  3. They are all amazing, but I think I like the first one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We cannot choose.They are all excellent and so interesting. We can tell that Eamon is miffed at you in the final photo. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the angry last shot! Poor guy had enough of my clicking.

      Delete
  5. They're all great photos. Like the first one best though. Always wonder what they are thinking when they're looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete