Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Ready for a trip to Nashville for Blog Paws!

cute Boston terrier

In just a few short hours, Sinead and I will hop on a plane headed for Nashville and the BlogPaws conference! We're both so excited.... Okay, maybe I'm the only one that's excited. Maybe Sinead will be, too, once she knows that there are treats involved.

If you'll be there, be sure to stop me and say hello! And watch this space for details about what we've learned at the conference. I'll be live blogging!

And, as always, be sure to visit the other blogs in this hop. Great stuff this week!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I wish I could join everyone there this year, but I'm looking forward to the posts from the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and be sure to share your adventures.

    ReplyDelete