Tuesday, June 2, 2015

BlogPaws 2015: A Sinead the Boston terrier travel diary

Boston terrier Blog Paws

I'm nearly caught up on my post BlogPaws paperwork, and I thought it was time to pop up a few photos from our adventures. These are a few high points from my trip with Sinead, and be sure to check back tomorrow, as I'm holding back two that are so great that they must be a part of Wordless Wednesday!

So here goes.

BlogPaws is designed to provide you with the knowledge you'll need to succeed as a pet blogger. But, it's also a great place to learn more about brands. Sinead and I met quite a few wonderful brand ambassadors in the exhibit hall.

Worried Boston terrier

Some were virtual, like this guy sitting just behind Sinead and I in cardboard form, but there were some real-life spokespeople, too.

Boston terrier PetSafe

Sinead even got up close and personal with a few brand reps, which is a big step up for this fearful little dog!

Boston terrier food

At the end of it all, we walked away with quite a few samples to try. That should make the blog pretty interesting in the coming months!

dog in cat bed

Sinead even got to try out a few cat beds (although she wasn't too sure about this one).

Boston terrier Theo and Beau

And she got to take a peek at some new books, too. We have a copy of this one at home, and it's even signed!

Boston terrier dogfordog

We also got to get involved with a few causes that are important in our industry.

Sleeping Boston terrier

When it was time for lectures, Sinead was a whipped puppy. She spent most of our classtime asleep, just waking up from sleeping or preparing to sleep some more. Poor kid.

Boston terrier dress

And on the last night, we got all dressed up for the big party, and someone else had on the same dress! How embarrassing! Next year, I'll have to get crafty and make my own.

This was an amazing conference, and we had a great time. Do be sure to leave a note if I met you; I want to stay connected! And be sure to check back in tomorrow for two secret photos I'm holding back. Here's a hit: They have to do with Pawject Runway!

Want to see even more BlogPaws posts? Check out the others in this blog hop!



14 comments:

  1. I have a great picture of Sinead that I would be happy to send to you. If you would like it, email me at thedailypip(at)gmail(dot)com.

    P.S.: We have a fun giveaway going on this week. Hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, great! I'll send you a note, and I'll be sure to check out the contest, too!

      Delete
  2. Sinead looks adorable in that cat bed. It looks like you all had a great time. I love those outfits for the big party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great time. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great post and photos. Mom says she didn't have the opportunity to meet you but does remember seeing Sinead around. I'm going to Phoenix! Maybe we'll all meet there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're planning to head to Phoenix, too! Liam the pug might even get to come along with Sinead, but not sure about that yet. I'd love to meet you!

      Delete
  4. Oh no! I hope there wasn't a cat fight over the dress. Hahaha, that's a funny coincidence though.

    And I think Sinead should totally get the shark bed!

    It was nice meeting a fellow pug chatter and I hope we'll get to meet your puggy someday too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted that cat bed. So cute! Maybe I'll win something like it next year.

      It was awesome meeting you and your pug! Hoping Liam can make the trek to Arizona next year, but we'll see. Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing your pictures from the weekend. It's great to see so many faces and the fun things that happened at the conference. I can see why Sinead wasn't crazy about that cat bed, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sinead looks so cute. I am sorry we did not connect at BlogPaws as I have Kilo the rescue Pug - he is way too anxious to travel. I am sometimes on #pugchat. best Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pug may make the trip to BlogPaws next year, but we'll see! Are you going? I hope so!

      Delete