Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: The perfect pug head tip

pug head tip

Getting the perfect pug head tip is all about asking questions. If Liam thinks he's being somehow put to the test (and that there's a treat for good performance), he'll tip his head any which way.

Good boy!

funny pug expressions

Now I'd better go off and get him a treat, right?

Thanks for stopping by! And do leave me a comment, so I'll know you were here.

And if you have time to spare, visit the other sites on this hop!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There's just something about the tip that gets to me, too!

      Delete
  2. That is one cute head tilt! Irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, so cute! Can anyone resist the head tilt?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't, that's for sure. That's probably why he keeps throwing it out there, come to think of it!

      Delete
  4. Yep! Pug always responds to "do youuuu"... I could ask him anything but if it's the right inflection he tilts like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must end that sentence with something good like "wanna go out" or "wanna treat", huh? It's an anticipatory tip!

      Delete
  5. Head tilts are so adorable. I want to get it on cue sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pugs have such great expressions. You could caption probably every photo you take.

    ReplyDelete