Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Two dogs, one dog bed

pug and Boston terrier in a dog bed

Liam the pug and Sinead the Boston terrier aren't really snugglers. They're wrestlers, tug masters, food fighters and barking buddies. But snuggling? No way.

So when Liam hopped in bed with Sinead, I had to get the camera ready.

And I didn't have much time, as Liam started plotting his move to leave almost immediately.

Boston terrier and pug in dog bed

I managed to bribe him with the promise of treats, but even that idea grew tiresome after awhile. This is the last shot I got.

Yawning pug

Yeah, he's done.

Thanks for looking! Leave me a note, so I'll know you were here.

7 comments:

  1. Got room for one more? Looks comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe ONE more, but it would be a tight fit, for sure!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! They look super comfy cozy ...even if it only lasted a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad that I'm quick with the camera!

      Delete
  3. So cute! We only have one pup here, except when we dog sit. My sis dog sits for us when we travel and she sent me some cute pics of Reggie (her dog) trying to cram in the bed with Rita (who was only just tolerating it). Pups are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Cram" is the absolute right word, right? When it's snuggle time, they'll pack themselves in tight!

      Delete
  4. Molly and Pug never lay together either. When they do I have to photograph it for evidence!

    ReplyDelete