The results of the #WhatWillTroyEat challenge are in, and I'm thrilled to share the results with you. And, keep reading, because I have a sweepstakes you can enter in order to win some BFF goodies of your own.
Update: And we have a winner! Kim Berg is the lucky duck that gets the Weruva package. But be sure to keep reading; you might want some of your own!
The picky cat challenge basicsI kept a tally of all of the foods in my goodie box, and I kept track of what Troy would and would not eat during a time period of about a week or so, when I was here to supervise and/or coax him to nosh.
Turns out, Troy has very definite preferences about what he will and will not put into that little maw of his. Check out my notes. (Update: I typed these up, so they'd be easier to read.)
And most of the things he loved had a common ingredient: Tuna.
Picky cat challenge redux!So to test this guy's palette, so to speak, I picked up all of the foods he liked, and I tried them again in a head-to-head challenge. And here, there was a clear winner.
Best Feline Friend (BFF) Tuna and Chicken Charm Me, Pack of 12 (3oz pouches) is a huge hit for Troy. Every time he got near that packet of stuff, even if it was just a tablespoon of food put on as a topper, he ate the whole bowl.
It's great to know that I have a secret weapon I can use to get this guy to eat.
The picky cat sweepstakes!Do you want to try it for yourself? I thought so.
I'm holding a sweepstakes with the Wervua team to help introduce you to this BFF food with your own cats. Let's get some official rules out of the way, shall we?
- The contest runs between 12 AM Eastern on 7/24/2015 and it ends at 12 AM Eastern on 8/7/2015.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog entry with the name of your cats (so I can prove you're not a robot). When you've done that, check off your work on the widget in this blog. No other entry formats allowed.
- The number of eligible entries received will determine your odds of winning.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the eligible entries.
- The name of the winner will be posted on this blog, and I'll try to contact you through your comments, too.
- The winner will have 1 week to claim the prize, and if it's not claimed, a new winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Weruva, so you'll need to provide a valid mailing address.
- Open to residents of the United States, older than age 18.
- Void where prohibited by law.
So here's the spot in which to enter. Good luck, and remember to comment!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A few disclosuresSome product links in this post are “affiliate links.” If you click on them and make a purchase, I'll get a commission. Rest assured that I only recommend products that I believe provide real value. This disclosure comes in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I was sent samples to try as compensation for this blog post. I wasn't paid for my time, nor was I provided with specific words to use in my review. All of the opinions expressed here are my own (and they weren't purchased!).