Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: This couch belongs to the cranky senior cat

Cat stretched out on top of the couch
Eamon is a firm believer that this particular couch is his couch. Check out the looks of disgust he throws out there when we deign to try to sit down.
Brown cat resting on the back of a red couch
"You're not really thinking about sitting there, are you?"
Brown cat with eyes closed on red couch
"But, look how much room I need in order to sleep properly!"
Brown cat pretending to sleep on red couch
"Fine. I'll just cover my eyes and pretend you're not here."
Thanks for stopping by! And leave me a comment, won't you?

And, do visit some of the other blogs in this hop. They'd love to see you!

10 comments:

  1. I'd find another spot to sit if I were in your shoes. That is definitely Eamon's couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, oh, that is a look of disgust!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's really good at throwing out the eye daggers :)

      Delete
  3. Definitely his couch! You just don't mess with cats :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL those looks are priceless!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad I had the camera there :)

      Delete
  5. They do have very definite views about what belongs to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just? I kinda love that about them, if I'm being honest.

      Delete