Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: One dog toy, two dog approaches

Boston terrier with bearded lady dog toy
Last week, I shared some photos about Sinead's obsession with this bearded lady dog toy. As I mentioned in that post, she's a fan of putting dog toys on your lap or by your legs and then waiting patiently for you to throw them. (See that post here.)

Liam also loves this toy, but he takes a very different approach to playtime. His approach is, well, manipulative. It goes like this.

Pug looking sad with bearded lady dog toy

Notice the forlorn expression and the open eyes, looking right at me? He's trying to guilt me into throwing the toy.

Here's another angle.

Pug looking forlorn next to bearded lady dog toy

Which approach do you think is more effective? Leave me a comment vote!

And this is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop, so do visit some of the other sites, too!


10 comments:

  1. I think Liam wins! He looks as if it will be the end of the world if you don't throw his toy. No one can resist the sad puppy eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The forlorn looks always get to me. I can't stand when my dogs look sad or disappointed. Which one works on you best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both equally effective, honestly. Maybe I'm just a pushover!

      Delete
  3. Isn't it funny how dogs have such different play styles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love how unique these guys are.

      Delete
  4. So funny. I gotta say, I'm a sucker for being manipulated, so I'd vote for the 2nd style. That would totally work on me and my feeble mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liam is an expert manipulator with the big pug eyes, for sure.

      Delete
  5. Either one would have me throwing the toy. Just pitiful! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they, though? Silly little things :)

      Delete