Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Senior cat + sunny window = bliss

Brown tabby cat in sun-drenched window

I find myself taking a lot of photos of Eamon these days. It's an intentional move. His health continues to deteriorate a little more each day, and I know he won't be with us for much longer. So I find my fingers itching to snap a photo when I see him looking alert, awake and comfortable. I hit the mother lode this week, when he curled up in the sunniest spot of the house for a long nap.

Brown tabby senior cat looking out of a sunny window

Senior brown tabby cat lit up by sunshine

Senior brown tabby cat in a puddle of sunshine
Thanks for looking!

And remember to check out some of the other blogs in this week's blog hop.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great sun puddle to relax in !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was in the 90s that day, so the sun was super bright and puddly!

      Delete
  2. Clearly, a smart feline. Sun baths are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're especially good for arthritic boys like Eamon! I think he really appreciates the heat.

      Delete
  3. I bet he loves that sun puddle. Hoping he is with you for awhile longer and that you enjoy every moment together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks. I hope he sticks around, too!

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics. He knows the sun is good for him :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It helps to have a kitty that stays so still for our photo sessions.

      Delete