Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: First day of fall for pugs and Boston terriers

Boston terrier and fall photo props

I wanted to do a special blog to commemorate the first day of fall, but since it's far from fall-like here, I had to rely on some props to set the scene. Working with props and dogs is never easy, and this shoot had some pretty exciting moments (which I expected). Here goes!

Sinead the Boston terrier is trying to get out of this fall photo shoot
Starting to get a little tired of this shoot...
Sinead the Boston terrier falls asleep during her photo session
Really tired of the photo shoot!
Liam the pug breaks into the photo shoot and scatters things
Liam saves the day by breaking in and causing a little chaos
(he does look a little embarrassed about it)
Liam the pug poses with two fall bird friends
Liam gets a few fall friends of his own.
Whew!

Thanks for looking, and be sure to leave me a note, so I'll know you were here.

And don't forget to check out some of the other blogs in this hop! There's some good stuff this week.

8 comments:

  1. You props look great! Our two would have wrecked them before we took a single photo! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confession: I had to keep Liam in the house for the first part of this session. When I let him out, he had quite a time messing with the leaves and faux pumpkins!

      Delete
  2. Love all the photos - can't wait to see more of your posts!

    WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!! Happy Fall!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little owl is adorable! It's still green here and it's been rainy-not many signs of fall yet!

    www.tiffanysdiamonddogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that owl, too. I wish I could remember where I got it.... Here's hoping you get some fall-like weather soon!

      Delete