Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: The elusive pugerfly!

Pug dressed as butterfly
It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, it's the elusive pugerfly! It comes out just once or twice per year, when there are cookies a-plenty and people cracy enough to hand them out.

And before you ask: Yes, that baffled look is part of the costume. It's something Liam has mastered.

Pug in red butterfly wings

He probably knows that his mother is crazy, which is why he was willing to put down his Nylabone keys and pose for a few shots. But his patience wore thin pretty quickly. Once he started looking at me like this, I knew we were done.

Pug looking baffled in butterfly wings
"Seriously?"
Confession time: This is not a costume made for dogs. This is a human getup. And I wore it to a party the night before. I even threw in some antennae for extra realism.

Person wearing butterfly wings

Since I had them lying around, I thought I'd let Liam have a crack at them. As always, I am humbled by his patience. And I plan to pay it back with plenty of pugerfly cookies.

Thanks for looking! And remember to leave me a comment, so I know you were here. And do check out the other sites in this awesome BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday hop!

5 comments:

  1. In the first picture I imagine Liam saying "Where? Where's the elusive pugerfly? Is it behind me?" Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wings are gorgeous, be they on pug or human!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I think the pugerfly might just be one of the cutest creatures EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pugerfly! Love those wings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that Pugerfly is pretty darn cute, hope you had a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete