Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Sinead puts herself to bed

Sinead resting in her dog bed

The temperatures are dipping down into the 40s at night, so I've plugged Sinead's dog bed in and pulled the fleece blankets out of storage. She snuggles right down for the night without fail when she has all of that warmth around her.

But last night, she thought bedtime came a little too late, so she put herself to bed.

Sinead put herself to bed with a fleece blanket
"Yes, I tucked myself in. I didn't know how late you'd stay up!"
Sinead yawning before sleeping in her dog bed
"Boy, am I tired! I'm ready to hit the sack."

Sinead falling asleep in her dog bed
"Now, if you'll turn off the lights, I'll nod off."
Sinead waking up in her dog bed
"Can I get a good-night kiss?"
Thanks for looking! And do leave a comment so I'll know you were here. I love hearing from everyone. And check out some of the other blogs in this week's hop!

8 comments:

  1. Our dogs will go to bed if they feel we are up to late, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they? That's funny! I'd love to see that in plural form. My pug always stays up if I am up... So Sinead heads to bed alone.

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Thank you for visiting our blog. We look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD! I think that my heart just melted. That is so sweet and I'd give so many kisses to that darling face. ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this! Sinead is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally biased, but I think so! Thanks for the visit.

      Delete