This morning, I woke up to a nice little pile of kitty barf in the carpet, and when Liam walked outside for his morning constitutional, things were a little runnier than I'd like them to be. Despite my best efforts in keeping my pets healthy and happy, their digestive tracts act up from time to time.
And you know what helps? Pumpkin.
Pumpkin is high in fiber, so it's a great tool to deploy when pet poo is a little bit on the liquid side. And, pumpkin is packed with all sorts of vitamins that support eye, immune system and gut health. That means pets with tummy troubles can really benefit from a pop of pumpkin.
But in the past, finding a pumpkin product to serve on an intermittent basis has been a little tricky. Most cans of pumpkin puree I can find in the grocery store are just huge, given that I might only need a tablespoon or so to help keep my pet guts in order.
So I was thrilled to find out about this new product from Weruva. It's called Pumpkin Patch Up, and it's made for both dogs and cats.
This product is made with just two ingredients: pumpkin and water. And in the bowl, it looks just like canned pumpkin. But there's just a little bit in each package, so I'm not left with a ton of leftovers when the meal is complete. That makes this product great for a single-serving solution.
And the animals in this household loved the stuff. Liam actually thought he might like to eat a little more. He looks a little forlorn at this empty bowl.
|"What do you mean, I ate it all?"|
Weruva are prepared to give away a box to one lucky winner. Use this widget to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Official contest rules
- The contest runs between 12 AM Eastern on 11/5/2015 and it ends at 12 AM Eastern on 11/30/2015.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter, use the widget in this blog. No other entry formats allowed.
- The number of eligible entries received will determine your odds of winning.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the eligible entries.
- The name of the winner will be posted on this blog, and I'll contact you through the data you provide on the widget.
- The winner will have 1 week to claim the prize, and if it's not claimed, a new winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Weruva, so you'll need to provide a valid mailing address.
- Open to residents of the United States, older than age 18.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Update 20151201: Winner has been chosen! Congratulations to Laura, and thanks to everyone for entering!