Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Selfie: Troy the cat and his pumpkin prop

I tried to tell Troy the cat, when I brought him home from the shelter just 8 months ago, that he'd need to work for his supper. When you're a pet and you live with a pet blogger, you need to pose for photographs from time to time.

I didn't tell him about the props until recently.

Thankfully, Troy is a good sport about posing with many little trinkets I put next to him when I get the camera out.

And he's posing with a pumpkin here as we're holding a sweepstakes with a very cool Weruva product made of pumpkin just for dogs and cats. Have you entered yet? You should.

But look at these other Troy selfies first.

Troy the cat sniffs the pumpkin prop in his cat bed
"Can I eat this?"
Troy the cat looking away from his pumpkin
"Are we done yet?"
I'm sharing these photos as part of the awesome Sunday Selfies series, hosted by the Cat on My Head. It's so much fun! Check out a few other posts in this series, and you'll see what I'm talking about.



And don't forget to enter the sweepstakes!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Chicken bribes help! But overall, he is a wonderful photography subject.

      Delete
  2. Those are good selfies of you with your pumpkin, Troy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mee-you Troy Kat it iss a pleasure to meet you!! Yur ruff iss hansum an yur eyes are thee same shade of green as mine!! It iss luvley to mee you here...
    Mee hopes you come visit mee at Thee Purrfect Pad!! Wee Burmesey kitties have to stick together!
    Sinseerlee, Purrince Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice selfie photos. Nice that you have the holiday time pumpkin in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ton of these glass pumpkins. I can't resist them!

      Delete
  5. Troy is definitely earning his keep. He is a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are a cute pumpkin, Troy :) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete