Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Happy Thanksgiving (from a sad pug)

Pug in his bed is ready for Thanksgiving
When I set up this Wordless Wednesday photo shoot, Liam got pretty excited. After all, photo shoots translate to one thing in his pug brain: Cookies!

And he thought he might be able to eat a few of the props, too.

Liam the pug thinks about eating the Thanksgiving props
"Think I can give this dinner a few licks?"
Pug realizes that he cannot eat the props
"Darn. I can't eat the props."
Thanks for looking, and thanks to everyone who has visited this year. I have so much to be thankful for this season.

Do try to visit a few of the other blogs in this awesome BlogPaws blog hop! And leave me a note, so I'll know you were here.

And finally: Don't forget to enter my pumpkin sweepstakes from Weruva! Only a few days left to enter.

11 comments:

  1. Liam does look truly disappointed at the realization he can't eat the props! BOL! BOL! Happy Thanksgiving, friends! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable pictures!!! Really love these. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Poor Liam! We hope you get some real treats today. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Liam, that's not a tooth mark I see on the pilgrim, is it? Nah, you're such a good boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures! Liam was ready to eat that dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! I think Archer might have tried to eat some of the props too. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete