Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Melting dogs (What happens when a dog photo shoot runs long)

Liam the pug and Sinead the Boston terrier look alert
For this Wordless Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to get a few snaps of the dogs in this colorful (and seasonal!) chair. But the light was a little wonky due to really nasty storm clouds outside, so things took a little longer than usual. Instead of a 30-second photo shoot, this one ran to about 3 minutes.

And that's 3 minutes too long for these dogs. Watch what happened.

Liam is still alert but the Boston terrier is fading
Liam is still on point, but Sinead is starting to fade.
Sinead the Boston terrier looks really tired
Sinead is really fading, and Liam isn't as perky as he once was.
Boston terrier takes a nap during a photo shoot
Sinead isn't even pretending to care about these photos.
Both dogs are falling asleep during the photo shoot
And now Liam seems a little weary.
Both dogs look totally exhausted
Aaaaand, we're done.
I don't even know how to caption that last photo. Sheesh. Looks like I'll have to make these sessions much shorter in the future!

Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out some of the other blogs in this BlogPaws blog hop!

12 comments:

  1. I'm laughing out loud to myself! Now you know what to do if your dogs can't fall asleep at night...just bring out the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! I might have to try it next time Liam wakes up for a 4am walk.

      Delete
  2. Those are "we don't get paid enough for this stuff faces!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right about that. I didn't have cookie props. Bad momma! Bad!

      Delete
  3. They could not be any cuter! Those expressions made my heart melt right along with them. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Melting dogs." Oh, you really made us smile. :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was pretty proud of that headline myself, I gotta say.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE this! They are both so cute and comparing the photos just cracked me up tonight! Thanks Liam and Sinead for making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the progression of the photos that really makes this thing work :)

      Delete
  6. Haha! Wonderful! But at least they stayed on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! But to be fair, I was sitting right in front of them. So they couldn't really get off without ramming into me. Can't really take credit for the training!

      Delete