Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Popoki and the pumpkin

Popoki the cat posing with a pumpkin
Why is Popoki posing with a pumpkin? While the bright orange of the glass does bring out the color of her eyes, this shoot was inspired by something else altogether.

Tomorrow, I'm planning a big blog post all about the benefits of pumpkin in the diets of both dogs and cats, and I'll be unveiling a contest in which you could win a case of Pumpkin Patchup from Weruva. So you'll want to be sure to check back in. Popoki helps me to get that teaser done quite nicely, I think.

And she does love a good photo session.

Popoki sniffs a glass pumpkin
"What in the world is this thing? Can I eat it?"
Popoki turns her head to the side next to a pumpkin
"Be sure to get my good side."
Popoki with closed eyes next to a pumpkin
"No more photos. I think I've done enough work for today."
Hope you'll come back tomorrow to participate in the giveaway! And remember: If you can't get enough Popoki photos, she is on Instagram. We'd love to have more followers!

This post is part of the Wordless Wednesday series from BlogPaws. Be sure to check out a few other sites in the hop, and let them know that Popoki sent you!

6 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute! You are definitely right about the orange pumpkin bringing out Popoki's eyes. Such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popoki's eyes are gorgeous and we love pumpkin here! Haley gets a little every day with her dinnertime meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you'll enter the giveaway! We have a whole box of pumpkin up for grabs.

      Delete
  3. Popoki sure is cute (and beautiful)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popoki, I do not think you have a bad side.

    ReplyDelete