Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday cat selfie: I need a drink

Popoki looking through a full glass of water

Popoki is almost ready to pose for her Sunday Cat Selfie. But before the fun gets started, she thought it might be a good idea to wet her whistle with a drink of cool water.

But I didn't have the heart to sit her down for a lesson on drinking out of glasses.

Popoki peering through a full glass of water
"I can see the water, but I can't get to it."
Popoki the cat cannot fit her head into a water glass
"I'm never going to fit my big head in here."
Popoki the cat is glaring at her person
"Lady, I can't work under these conditions."
And then the photo shoot ended. So no selfies for us this week. But rest assured that The Cat On My Head always has awesome cat selfies. There's so much to look at.


So go head! Check out the other awesome blogs in this hop. But be sure to leave me a comment first, so I'll know you were here.

And if you need a daily Popoki fix, she's on Instagram! We'd love to have you follow along.


7 comments:

  1. Popoki is very cute trying to get her drink. Flynn prefers the condensation on the outside of the glass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Popoki does, too. But she couldn't quite figure out how to make that work, either.

      Delete
  2. Popoki, go ahead an stick your paw in the glass! That's how we do it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may not be selfies, but they are cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next week, we'll plan ahead. First water, then selfies!

      Delete
  4. Popoki, you have to ask for a bigger glass...or a longer raspberry.. :D great Selfie anyway ;) Happy Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete