Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday cat selfie: Lucy the blind cat tries out the camera

Lucy the blind cat tries a selfie
Santa brought me a new phone as an early Christmas gift, and it has a very quiet click. That means I can use it with Lucy without frightening her. That's great news, as I like to participate in the Sunday selfie series, hosted by The Cat on My Head.


This week, I thought I'd let Lucy take her own shots. But since she's blind (and she doesn't have any thumbs), it was a bit of a challenge. I'll let her take things over from here.

Lucy the blind cat and Sinead the Boston terrier in a bad selfie
"First, the dog hopped up and broke my concentration." 
Sinead the Boston terrier and Lucy the blind cat can't get coordinated
"Then mom tried to help us get coordinated."
Lucy and SInead can't remember where the camera is
"Once I had control again, we couldn't get remember where the phone was."
Lucy and Sinead finally have a good photo
"Finally! They tell me it looks great."
Thanks for reading along! And do leave a comment, so I can tell Lucy you were here. She likes it when I read to her, and believe it or not, I do read her all of the comments you leave. She loves the feedback!

And remember to visit some of the other blogs in this hop. You'll be glad you did!

23 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! Furry nice to meet you! We iz furry glad that ur mom gotted a quiet camera so you can take your selfies on Sunnyday... you are furry patient with the doggy... don't know if we could do that... and Oreo says you are furry beautiful and that he is in luvs...

    Purrz from the Katie Katz
    Especially Katie the Mom and Oreo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found a camera that will capture that beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Who knew an iPhone would make a kitty so happy!

      Delete
  3. * BIG SMILE * Oh this look slovely. Well done with the delfie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy you did a great job and are so pretty. Your doggie buddy is pretty cute too. Merry Christmas to you and your human.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy you are so pretty!
    Happy Selfie Sunday!
    Annabelle, Boo, Ping, & Mr Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious and enjoyable Sunday Selfie you gifted us all with Lucy! You are such a bootiful ladycat. purrrs, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy is absolutely gorgeous! She seems like she's such a sweet kitty too. I hope that you all have the most wonderful holidays! Plenty of nummy treats and warmth and love. Give her my love from so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy, you are beautiful! I’m glad you got to take your selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Lucy, you did a fantastic job, beautiful girl! We can't wait to see more of your selfies! Sending love and Christmas wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did such a great job, Lucy! And you were so kind to let the dog join you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely selfies!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really have the skills to make a purrfect selfie, Lucy. You're beautiful too and your bro is cute too :) Pawkisses for a wonderful Christmastime :) <3

    ReplyDelete