Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday selfies: Cat new year's resolutions for 2015

Popoki looks a little sad in this cat selfie
After Popoki completed her wonderful selfie for this week, I reminded her that she needed to pull together some resolutions for the new year. Clearly, she wasn't too happy about the idea.

But I reminded her that my friends at The Cat On My Head love a good blog post. I told her we should do all we can to craft something special for the Sunday Selfie series.


So after a little brainstorming, we came up with three excellent kitty resolutions for the new year, all demonstrated with selfies. In 2016, Popoki promises to:

Popoki the cat eating her dinner
Eat right.
Popoki practicing her yoga moves
Get plenty of exercise (including yoga).
Popoki resting during a cat nap
Sleep soundly every night (and most of the day).
I think those are pretty good resolutions. What about you? What are your cats planning for 2016? Leave me a note in the comments, and let me know.

And be sure to visit the other blogs in this hop, too! Everyone loves a good holiday guest.

12 comments:

  1. Cats are perfect, they don't need resolutions :)Cute selfies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right about that. At least, Popoki seems to think so!

      Delete
  2. Great resolutions, Popoki! We bet you'll do great with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popoki you are just precious! Love your resolutions! We need to start working on those right away!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  4. Excellent resolutions. We think more treats could go on that list, too. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treats! How could I forget the treats?!?

      Delete
  5. Sounds good to us!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute selfie, Popoki! Great job!

    Those are some great resolutions, especially, in my book, the eating and sleeping. I'd like to add treats, sunshine and comfy spots to the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the combo of Yoga nd Naps - it wunds worthy of our purrrsuit!!!

    ReplyDelete