Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Pick me up!

Boston terrier wants to be picked up

Every day at about 10am, Sinead and I play the "why won't you pick me up" game. Here she was playing the first volley on Monday.

Boston terrier wants to be picked up

And then Tuesday came.

Boston terrier wants to sit in a lap

And then Wednesday. Sensing a pattern?

Angry Boston terrier
"You're never going to pick me up, are you?"
Rest assured that Sinead is sitting in my lap as I type this. So yes, she did get picked up. When she wants something, she usually gets it.

This is part of the Wordless Wednesday series by BlogPaws. Be sure to check out the other posts in this series, and leave me a note so I'll know you dropped by!

10 comments:

  1. Sinead might be part Basset...Bentley "hounds" me every day too! LOL! That face would be awfully hard to resist ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Bentley. He and Sinead do have a lot in common.

      Delete
  2. Cuteness! She obviously has you wrapped around her little paw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We play a similar game in our house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet! Your little one is lap-sized, too!

      Delete
  4. Sinead looks pretty persuasive! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Persuasive and persistent. It's an effective combo.

      Delete
  5. Haha! I love that first picture of Sinead! It's so true around our house too...when they want something, they usually get it. :)

    ReplyDelete