Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wordlesss Wednesday: Sinead is ready for Santa Paws to appear!

Sinead the Boston terrier sitting under the tree
Last week, I took Sinead into my local pet supply shop for an after-hours meeting (more on that tomorrow, so be sure to check back!). The store was all decked out for the holidays, and since there were no other people or pets around, I had the whole set to myself.

Perfect for Wordless Wednesday, as I know the team at BlogPaws always wants the very best shots for these photos.

We started with a few photos beneath the tree, and then we moved to some shots in front of the fireplace.

Boston terrier waiting by the fire

I think she was really hoping the fire was real, as she was a little chilly. But, sadly, this was a fire made up of lights and paper. Safer, for sure, but it doesn't produce much warmth!

Thanks for looking, and as always, do leave me a comment so I'll know you were here.

And be sure to check out the other blogs in today's hop!

11 comments:

  1. Having the run of the place sounds fun. I love the idea of that fireplace. No flying sparks! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. But I kept wondering what Popoki (my cat) would to to all that flickering paper. I have a few guesses!

      Delete
  2. Pink is Sinead's color, she looks great in that outfit! After hours at a pet shop sounds like a recipe for fun and games, haha! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved pink on a Boston terrier. I even dressed up my first Boston in pink--and he was a boy!

      Delete
  3. We are ready, too, Sinead! Wonderful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking pretty in pink. Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sweet! Sinead, you certainly DO look ready for Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete