Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday cat selfie: Waking up a sleepy kitty

Maggie the cat hides under her blanket
This is how Maggie reacted when I told her it was her turn to be in the Sunday Selfies post. She's so pretty and photogenic, and I wanted her to come out and play with the cool people who host this blog hop every week on The Cat on My Head.

It took a little coaxing, but eventually she did comply.

Maggie peeps out from under her blanket
"Can I stay under the blanket for my selfie?"
Maggie comes out from underneath her cat blanket
"I think I might have an idea."
Maggie is wrapped in her blanket
"I'll wrap myself in the blanket!"
I think she did a pretty good job. Don't you? Leave us a comment and let me know what you think.



And do remember to visit the other blogs in this hop! You'll be glad you did.

24 comments:

  1. We think she is meowvolous, and we are so happy she decided to come out and say, "hi." Mom sends a kiss for Maggie's sweet, pink nose. Thanks for agreeing to hop, Maggie. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, sweetie! Stay warm and get your selfie done! Purrz from the Katie Katz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mags is a fan of efficiency. If she can nap and snap, that's a good day!

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I don't know what it's like there, but it's freezing here so I think staying under a nice blanket sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weirdly warm here, but very wet. Good blanket weather, for sure!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful- I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'll be sure to let her know. Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I did bribe her with treats. That always helps.

      Delete
  7. Maggie is so photogenic! What a great idea to take your selfie IN the blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she really does look pretty in photos. But she is shy and prefers to watch the action instead of participating. More treats are required!

      Delete
  8. Oh, Maggie! If everyone was so beautiful right after they wake up....

    You were doing a great job! But we feel sorry for you that you got disturbed. Those humans are sometimes so senseless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie says humans with blogs are the worst!

      Delete
  9. Lol, that's really a cute selfie !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - and she looks so warm and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's the spirit of a professional Selfie maker. Great work on your selfies, Maggie :)
    Thank you for your words of comfort. It means a lot! Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete