Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday selfie: A dog and her pig toy

Sinead posing for a selfie with her pig toy
Normally, when I participate in the Sunday selfie series, hosted by the always awesome Cat on My Head, I focus on cat photography. This week, I wanted to try something a little different.

Sinead the Boston terrier is 100 percent in love with this latex pig. She carries it almost everywhere. So this week, she's posing for some pig/dog selfies.

Sinead poses side by side with her pig toy
Side by side selfie. Who has the better nose?
Sinead lying down with her dog toy
In downward-dog pose.
Sinead is giving the camera a stink eye
No Sinead shoot would be complete without a stink-eye shot.
Thanks, as always, to our gracious blog hop host!
Be sure to check out the other posts in this series. And do leave me a comment, so I'll know you were here!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We certainly think so! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Sinead is adorable! So is her piggy!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks to me like you love, love, love your piggy. It would be interesting to see what you would do when meeting a real live one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be interesting! And I have a friend who raises them... Photo shoot in the future!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness... these photos are absolutely adorable! I had a Boston growing up, and these photos remind me so much of her. She had a porcupine toy like that biggie that she LOVED! Thanks for the smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These guys do seem to form tight attachments to their toys, don't they?

      Delete
  5. Sinead, we think you and your little buddy did a GREAT job with your selfies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so sweet!! These made our week!!

    ReplyDelete