Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday selfie: Lucy the blind cat tries again for the perfect photo

Blind cat Lucy poses for a selfie
Lucy had so much fun working on her series of selfie photos a few weeks ago that I thought she might like to try it again. I told her the wonderful people at The Cat on My Head do this every week, and people might like to see her pretty face again. So she agreed to cooperate.

Here's what she came up with. Take it away, Lucy!

Lucy in her person's lap, reaching for the camera
"I don't need help! Give me that camera!"

Lucy looks to the side to show off her cat whiskers
"Be sure to get my good side."
Lucy poses next to a dog toy
"Does this dog toy bring out the orange in my cheeks?"
Thanks, as always, to our wonderful hosts of this blog hop! We love seeing all the kitty faces on Sunday.
 
Be sure to visit some of the other posts in this hop, and leave me a message, too! I always read them to Lucy, and we both enjoy them so much.

13 comments:

  1. You did a great job Lucy, you are a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one gorgeous girl, Lucy. You are becoming an expert with the selfies. See you again soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much fluff! I have a soft spot for kitties who are different, as my Joey is disabled :)

    Amanda from @DogMomDays

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty, Lucy. If you could see yourself, you’d have them change the name of this blog to Lovely Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'd really like that, actually. She really loves to hear her name. It would thrill her to think of all sorts of people saying it!

      Delete
  5. Lovely selfies!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy you are lovey! Your furs are soooooo amazing! Great job with the Selfies!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable selfies, Lucy. Fresh Pawkisses for a Happy and Healthy new Year :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I like the idea of naming this blog to Lovely Lucy! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome selfies, Lucy...love your photos!

    ReplyDelete