Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Selfie: Pug spends the morning with the New York Times

Liam the pug reading his New York Times
Most of the time, when Sunday rolls around, I put a camera in front of one of the resident cats and start clicking away for the Sunday Selfies post. Most of our friends that link up with The Cat on My Head are cat people, so we oblige with cat faces.

But Liam really wanted to get into the action today. I caught him reading The New York Times this morning, and maybe all of the news about the snow in the Northeast inspired him to make people smile.

So today, our selifes all involve Liam the pug and his paper. I think he did a great job. Don't you?

Liam the pug with the New York Times
Liam the pug with the New York Times
Liam the pug resting on the New York Times
Looks like Liam is done and ready for his nap. How do you think he did with his selfies? Leave me a note and let us know!

As always, thanks to The Cat On My Head for hosting this hop.

And do visit the other blogs in this hop! You'll be glad you did.

10 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your selfies, Liam. I see you took your glasses off to take them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute reading the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Liam! I bet you had to take a long nap after reading that paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Liam did a great job but I think he looks a little sad about all the bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liam, you did a GREAT job with your selfies! The Selfie Blog Hop is for all animal friends, so we are glad you joined in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liam, you did wonderfully. You definitely made us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liam, great selfies! I hope the news wasn't too depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our mommy adores both kitties and woofies, and we all love having both and other animals as well, visit for Sunday Selfies. Liam is absolutely precious. We adore the final photo. Hope to see you again tomorrow. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth ad Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete