Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Meet the dogs and cats in the meagerie!

Two dogs and two cats sharing a sun puddle
I don't call this blog "Welcome to the Menagerie" for nothing. I really do have quite a collection of animals sharing space with me. But it occurs to me that some readers, particularly new readers, might have no idea who lives here.

Let's fix this on this Wordless Wednesday, sponsored by BlogPaws!

Here are all of the current residents of the menagerie, in no particular order (okay, they're actually in alphabetical order).

Rescue cat Jasper
Jasper, the semi-feral outdoor cat.
Liam the pug
Liam the pug.
Lucy the blind Maine Coon mix
Lucy the blind Maine Coon mix cat.
Maggie the tuxedo cat
Shy Maggie the tuxedo cat.
Popoki the exotic shorthair
Popoki the exotic shorthair cat.
Sinead the Boston terrier
Sinead the Boston terrier.

Whew!

Now that you know who everyone is, I hope you'll come back to visit often!

And visit the other blogs in this hop, too. I know I will!

12 comments:

  1. Aw! Such a precious group of cute little mugs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There are a lot of them, I know, but I just love their little faces.

      Delete
  2. Nice to formally meet you all. That is an menagerie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shy Maggie looks like our cat Moo Shu who is also quite shy. Fun to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know Maggie isn't alone in her shyness. She really hates to be photographed!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing all the pictures! Hmm, the dogs are outnumbered two to one, haha! What a beautiful family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, isn't it? I never thought about it that way!

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic furry family you have. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess there are minimal dull moments in your home! What fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful menagerie is equal to ours ; four cats and two dogs! Just the right number for a wonderful family :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete