Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: One pug, four dog beds

Liam the pug in his soft dog bed
What does Liam the pug do all day while I am working? He sleeps. And he paces.

Liam has four different dog beds inside my tiny writing studio, and he spends most of his day walking from one bed to another. It's a benefit, as I know to stand up and stretch when I hear his toes clacking on the floor as he walks from place to place.

Today, for the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday post, I thought it might be fun to show you all of Liam's various beds. So here goes!

Liam the pug in a heated cat bed
This is technically a cat bed. But it's heated, so Liam uses it.
Liam the pug in a wicker cat bed
Also a cat bed, and also heated. Sensing a pattern?
Liam the pug on his raised bed
This raised bed is more popular in the summer, when heated beds are no-nos.
What do you think: Too many beds? Or just enough? Shoot me a note in the comments! I love to hear your thoughts.

And do visit a few of the other blogs in this hop. You'll be glad you did!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute! My dogs would LOVE heated beds! What luxury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would need BIG beds, right? I'll bet you could rig something up. Maybe with a heating pad?

      Delete
  2. Liam, it's good to have choices, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. N has too many beds. No heated ones though... hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many heated beds, as two of my cats had arthritis. Liam found he was a huge fan of the heat. He's part kitty!

      Delete
  4. Just enough... cat beds.. Can you heat mine too ;) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I is of the opinion you can nefer haf too many beds, just can't happen!( But I needs to look in to this heated bed business, sounds a GREAT idea!)
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liam really loves the heat. Kitties like it more!

      Delete