Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Tired Boston terrier at the dinner table

Sinead sitting on hubby's lap at the dinner table
Sometimes, hubby and I linger around the table when dinner is done. Sinead likes to leap up on hubby's lap and torture me with her slow descent into sleep. I think this tiny Boston terrier is hoping to entice me to sit on the couch, so she can sleep on my lap (under a blanker, of course).

Not sure if this small dog is capable of torture? Let me show you some dog hypnosis in this Wordless Wednesday post, generously hosted by BlogPaws.

Small dog closes her eyes at the dinner table
"You're getting sleepy."
Boston terrier falling asleep very slowly
"Very sleepy."
Sinead the Boston terrier looks exhausted
"How can you even stand to stay awake?"
Sinead rests her chin on the dining room table
"Wouldn't you like to sit somewhere more comfortable?"
Sinead falls asleep at the table
"Fine. I'll just sleep here."
At what point would you have given in and moved to a more comfy spot? Leave me a message and let me know.

And don't forget to visit some of the other blogs in this week's hop. You'll be glad you did!

14 comments:

  1. That is hilarious - just like a little child. That face just forces a smile. Cuteness overload for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably after the 3rd pic but definitely when she put her chin on the table is what TW says. I wouldn’t let me sit on me cos I’m a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dog! OMG so cute!! I would love to follow your blog, wish you would add "follow by email"....I have two blogs one is:
    DakotasDen
    and the other is: catchatwithcarenandcody
    nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll come to visit you! And I'm working on a follow via email function. It's not quite ready yet.

      Delete
  4. I would have probably given up on the first look. Very cute and convincing. All of a sudden I'm sleepy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It worked on us! We are ready to go nap on the couch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. We were wondering if there was a way to subscribe to your blog via email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not *quite* yet, but it's in the works!

      Delete
  7. OMG. So adorable. We're pretty sure we would have moved almost immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the next to the last photo would have caused me to pick her up and retire to the drawing room. Leeanna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww! Someone just wants some love and quiet time on the sofa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely! It's the best place to sleep after all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At least you guys removed all the plates from the table or there would've been delightful mess. Very cute pictures. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete