Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Pug in a bow tie

Liam the pug weating his bowtie
When you have a good-looking pug, you just have to show him off. I think so, anyway. And I practice what I preach. Every Wednesday, I participate in a pug-related Twitter party. We use adorable photos to answer pug-related questions. And those of us who participate have a chance to win cool stuff!

A few weeks ago, I won an adorable pug tie for Liam. I thought it made perfect fodder for the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday series! So without further delay, I present Liam in his brand-new bow tie.

Liam the pug in his bow tie made with owl fabric
Notice the owl pattern?
Liam the pug really likes to wear his bow tie
It's made with an elastic band, so it slips right on.
It is so easy to get Liam to pose for a photo
The fabric is stiff, so it holds its shape.
Interested in dressing up your own pug? This tie comes from Molly's Pawtique, and there are plenty of other styles and colors available (if brown owls aren't your thing). I'm thrilled with this little tie, and I imagine Liam will wear it a lot. Isn't he dapper?

And if you're interested in learning more about pugs or seeing pugs, come on over to the pugchat! It's easy to join. Just log on to Twitter on Wednesday night between 4p and 5p Pacific time. Search for the hashtag "pugchat," and keep an eye out for official questions from Hamilton Pug. You'll get the hang of it in no time, and I'd love to see you!

In the interim, do check out some of the other blogs in this hop. You'll love it!

Disclaimer: I won this product through my participation in the Twitter pug party. No money or promise of endorsement changed hands. I wrote this blog because I like the product. I'm entirely responsible for all of the content. 

10 comments:

  1. Liam, you are so handsome in your bow tie! Mom, congratulations on winning it in that Twitter party! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always so nice to win things, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. OMD! Liam looks dashing in his bow tie! The owls definitely give him an air of sophistication. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so dapper! Love the bow tie. I'd love to meet you guys sometime when you're in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! I'll have to dash you a note when I'm planning my next visit.

      Delete
  4. Liam looks so handsome in his owl bow tie! I just love the bow tie look, maybe Haley could pull that off since sometimes people think she's a male dog, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried this on Sinead, putting it on her torso so it looked a little like wings, and that turned out pretty well. Might be one option?

      Delete
  5. I love the owl pattern! Liam looks great in it!

    Rosa @ Cat Lady Confidential

    ReplyDelete