Monday, April 18, 2016

Portland cat people: A great cat litter deal! #TidyCatsAtCostco #ad

Lucy with her cat litter and Costco bag
Lucy the blind cat is very particular about her cat litter. She likes scents that are familiar, and she likes a clay-based product she can sink her paws into. When I find a brand she likes, I tend to stick with it, even if that means passing on other products that come with a smaller price tag. Right now, Lucy's favorite litter is Tidy Cats®. And get this: I just found out I can get it at Costco. That means I can get her what she wants, and I can get the savings I want.

This post is sponsored by Tidy Cats® and the BlogPaws Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help create awareness of Tidy Cats available in Costco Stores located in the Pacific Northwest, but I only share information I feel is relevant to my readers. Nestle Purina and Tidy Cats are not responsible for the content of this article.

Since cats are not allowed in Costco stores (not YET, anyway!), Lucy couldn't come along on our shopping trip. But I wanted her to feel engaged with the experience, so I brought along her spirit, in the form of some photos on my tablet. She hopped into the cart, and we were ready to go!

A photo of Lucy the cat on a tablet in Costco

Costco carries just about everything you can imagine, and often, the front of the store is a little crowded. But the pet section in most stores features wide aisles and cool spaces. Here's our aisle on a bustling Saturday morning. We have some room to breathe!

Photo of Lucy the cat in the pet aisle at Costco

In a back corner of the store, we found what we were looking for. This is a big box of the litter Lucy likes, and the price is really reasonable.

Lucy the cat looks at the cat litter price

I should mention that this litter is only offered at Costco in the Pacific Northwest for a limited time, so if you're interested in it, you should hurry on down to check your local store shelves and stock up when you see it. You can also call ahead and ask if it's in the store you often use. Hot tip: There are a bunch of boxes in the Salem store right now. So if you really want to take advantage, come down to Salem and see!

Lucy the cat at Costco

Interested in finding out if this is the right litter for you? Tidy Cat has a very clever website in which you can answer a few questions and find your perfect litter. I learned all sorts of things on that site that I didn't know. For example: Did you know this company makes an eco-friendly litter? I didn't. And I think that's pretty neat. Head over to the site to check it out. And if you want to know even more, follow the company on Facebook.

 

I'm thankful for the opportunity to tell you guys a little more about local deals you can use to save a little money on pet care. And now it's your turn to tell me something. Tell me: What to you use to keep pet costs down? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments.

Comment disclaimer: Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand. 

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestle Purina and Tidy Cats. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment