Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sleepy Boston terrier for Wordless Wednesday

Sinead the Boston terrier in her blanket
Sinead the Boston terrier is not a morning dog. Actually, that's putting things lightly. Sinead is a dog that absolutely hates everything to do with the morning. Typically, she runs outside to go potty, and then she heads back to bed until her breakfast is ready. Once she's gobbled down that breakfast, back to bed she goes until I pull her outside for a walk.

Last night, I had the windows wide open in order to grab some cool summer air. Apparently, Sinead thought the room was just too cold for after-meal napping, because I found her like this.

Sinead the Boston terrier is impossible to see in her blanket

I should point out that I did not help her to get all covered up like this. She somehow managed to cocoon herself in this blanket without the help of any humans at all.

Sinead the Boston terrier in her blanket

I should also point out that this is not Sinead's bed. See all of those white hairs all over this little bed? Those are pug hairs. This is Liam's bed she has taken over for her post-breakfast snooze.

Sinead the Boston terrier giving me the stink eye

I snapped several photos of her, but when I got this stink-eye, I knew I needed to put the camera away. Like most people who hate mornings, Sinead can be a little snarky until she's been up and at 'em for awhile. So I let her sleep.

But I'm glad I got some snaps for Wordless Wednesday for my BlogPaws fans! Sinead and I will be heading on down to Phoenix a little later this summer for the big conference. I'm so excited to see all of you!

Thanks for reading, and do leave a comment so I'll know you were here. And, be sure to visit the other blogs in this hop! You'll make tons of new friends.

10 comments:

  1. Mr. N is the same way. He will sleep until forever unless we're going out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! One of our cats likes to this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Sinead gets all wrapped up like that on her own. She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such sweet photos. The poor baby was tired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I cannot wait to meet you in person at the event! And my doxies are like that - they bury way under the covers sometimes even after breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! Even in 90+ degree weather our dogs snuggle up in blankets like this too!

    ReplyDelete